Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rihanna


Rihanna has revealed the title of her fifth studio album.

The singer, whose previous album Rated R came out last year, will release her new LP Loud in November.

The 'Rude Boy' star announced the news while chatting to fans on her official website, claiming that the LP takes her music to "the next step".

Responding to fans' questions, she said: "I’m done recording the whole album.

in her own words she said "I didn’t want to go backward and remake Good Girl Gone Bad. I wanted the next step in the evolution of Rihanna, and it’s perfect for us."

She added: "I'm gonna miss the Rated R era too, but NOTHING compares to the album I just made."

The record's first single 'Only Girl (In The World) has already been released

Riri also confirmed details of her new fragrance 'Reb'L Fleur', which is named after a tattoo on her neck that reads "Rebelle Fleur".

No comments:

Post a Comment